Your pack shipment
Packages are generally dispatched within 1-2 days after receipt of payment and are shipped via selected shipment method with tracking (with the exception of few destinations). We will provide you with a link to track your package online.
Shipping fees include handling and packing fees as well as postage costs. Handling fees are fixed, whereas transport fees vary according to total weight of the shipment. We advise you to group your items in one order. We cannot group two distinct orders placed separately, and shipping fees will apply to each of them. Your package will be dispatched at your own risk, but special care is taken to protect fragile objects.
Boxes are amply sized and your items are well-protected.
Additional shipment charges that may apply
The information below is very important!
If you choose delivery to a remote area in terms of the delivery service (DHL or TNT remote area), you will probably have to incur extra expenses. In this case, our sales manager will contact you.
Please add 2 Working days to your delivery date if you are located in a Remote area.
In some countries, international orders may be subject to additional taxes on imported goods, which will increase the cost of delivery. If you need more information, please contact your local Customs Department.
Our shipping costs do not include any import taxes, fees, duties, or registration fees, and we shall not be responsible for such charges in any case.
Product Return and Refund Policy
14-day return policy
• Should the purchased goods be not suitable to you for some reason, you have the right to return the product within 14 days and get 100% refund (according to Sect. 2.6 of the General Terms and Conditions).
• Return policy does not apply to products such as opened consumables including used disposable filter elements and reverse osmosis membranes. Additionally, the return policy does not apply to goods that are not suitable for returning due to health protection or hygiene reasons and if the goods have been opened following delivery.
• In order to return the product, please complete our return form or send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
• We will refund the sum paid for the returned product to the purchaser’s bank account/card without delay, but no later than within 14 days from the date we receive a withdrawal application from the purchaser. Homefree Environmental OÜ may refuse to make a refund until the purchaser has returned to it the item that constituted the object of the contract or provided proof of having sent back the goods.
Order cancellation before shipping
If you cancel your order before it has been shipped, all payments made under this order will be refunded to you in full. The money will be returned using the same payment method that was used for the purchase.
Order cancellation after shipping
If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, it is your responsibility to return the product to our warehouse, sending it to: Homefree Environmental OÜ, Kadastiku 23a, Narva, 21004, Estonia.
To learn more about return of goods, see "Product return and refund policy: return of working products”. If you cancel your order after it has been shipped, we will refund all payments you made at the time of ordering, including the cost of delivery (except for any additional costs arising in the event that you chose a more expensive method of delivery than our standard shipping).
The money will be returned using the same payment method that was used for the purchase.
We can postpone the refund until we have received the goods back, or until you submit a proof that the returned product has been sent to us.
Product return and refund policy
Before returning goods please contact Homefree Environmental OÜ to obtain a “return number”. This will help us track the return of goods and make a proper replacement of the goods or issue refund.
Return of working products
You can cancel your order within 14 days after receipt of good. In this case, you must notify us about this decision, clearly expressing the desire to cancel the order via email (E-Mail: email@example.com). Please mention your order number.
You must send or hand over to us the returnable item without undue delay, no later than 14 days after the notice of cancellation. You will meet the return deadline if the shipping itself takes place within 14 days after you informed us about the cancellation.
- You have the option to return the goods to our warehouse yourself, sending it to: Homefree Environmental OÜ, Kadastiku 23a, Narva, 21004, Estonia. Alternatively, we can send our courier to pick up the goods, providing this service at a discounted price (in each case, you can ask our sales manager about the cost of shipping - it depends on the weight and dimensions of the parcel).
- All returnable goods must be unused, undamaged, and must be in resellable condition. Returnable goods must be in original packaging, with all its contents.
- All returnable goods will be checked before being replaced or refunded.
Please take care of the safety of returnable goods, because we have the right to deduct from the refund an amount of evaluated possible damage caused to the product because of improper treatment.
Return of faulty products
If the product (part of the product) is defective or faulty, we are happy to replace it (part of it), provided there is any in stock, or issue a refund.
We will arrange a delivery of faulty goods to our warehouse, picking up the goods using our courier.
At the same time, you have the option to return the goods to our warehouse yourself, sending it to: Homefree Environmental OÜ, Kadastiku 23a, Narva, 21004, Estonia.
All returnable goods will be checked before being replaced or refunded.
In the case of return of faulty goods all payments under the order will be refunded to you in full, including the cost of delivery of the goods to our warehouse if the goods were sent to us by you yourself rather than through our courier.
The money will be returned using the same payment method that was used for the purchase.
Customer service contact details
When selecting items for purchase please note that only you know exactly what you need! Please, when choosing replacement filters or accessories in our Web Store, pay attention to the corresponding product code. If you do not know the product code, please do not hesitate to contact us for help.
1. Private persons can present their claims in relation to the purchased goods during 12 months time starting from the date the product has been handed over to the client. The longer period may be presumed by applicable laws depending on territory so these term limitation may not be applicable to you. You may enjoy longer period based on your Billing or Delivery address or residency. Manufacturer’s/Distributor's Warranty conditions apply. Legal persons can present their claims during time defined by the product manufacturer.
2. During the reclamation period the consumer can demand a free repair of defective goods. Should the malfunction be caused by manufacturer's fault, the cost of all manufacturing defects as well as work time and the cost of spare parts are covered. Transportation costs are not covered.
3. Claims can only be presented based on the original document certifying the purchase.
4. The right to present claims does not apply to product tutorials, adjustments, cleaning, marketable condition recovery, as well as the elimination of defects caused by failure to observe the rules of usage.
5. The right to present claims does not apply to damage caused during transportation after the goods have been handed over to the buyer.
6. During the reclamation period Homefree Environmental OÜ does not provide free repair services, should the product malfunction be caused by:
- Natural wear and tear including filtration capacity and performance degradation of disposable filter elements and reverse osmosis membranes;
- Improper use or maintenance (also if the device has been repaired or serviced by a person not authorized by the manufacturer);
- Damaged, replaced or removed serial number, reference mark or label on the device and/or components;
- Failure, of which the client was informed before buying the product at Homefree Environmental OÜ Web Store;
- External factors. External factors include, but are not limited to, thunderstorm, inappropriate supply voltage and power surges, inappropriate water pressure, humidity, temperature, ingress of liquids, mechanical damage, etc.
- The product is out of order due to the owner's fault as a result of improper use, failure to follow the manual, negligent treatment or care, or excessive load.
7. Homefree Environmental OÜ determines the liability based on the examination (diagnostics) carried out by an authorized representative of the manufacturer. If the examination reveals that the failure was caused by the abovementioned factors, and the item must be repaired, the customer can order a billable repair. Devices damaged due to liquid or moisture*, and/or having mechanical damages, are only repaired for a fee.
(* for electric parts)
8. Defectation fee is to be paid for examination (diagnostics) of the device if Homefree Environmental OÜ is not liable for the malfunction, and if the product can not be repaired. The client also pays the defectation fee, should no fault be detected during examination (diagnostics) of the device and the unit operates in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications.
9. Private persons are exempt from paying the defectation fee during the first 6 months after purchase.
10. Should the customer not agree with Homefree Environmental OÜ's standpoint, the customer must confirm that:
- The defect is present (based on evaluation by authorized expert);
- The defect or its cause was present at the time of delivery;
- Homefree Environmental OÜ is responsible for the defect.
11. In order to present your claim, please send a withdrawal application in free form to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
12. Please take care of the safety of returnable goods, because we have the right to deduct from the refund an amount of evaluated possible damage caused to the product because of improper treatment.
Manufacturer’s Warranty of the product covers arising material defects as well as manufacturing defects during the period designated by the manufacturer.
Manufacturer’s Warranty differentiates hardware technical characteristics and recovery of the condition that product had before the defect (replacement to a new device and derogation from the terms of Sale and Purchase Contract are not implied by the Manufacturer’s Warranty).
Manufacturer’s Warranty does not cover the costs which emerged during the devices’ usage, during data loss or under the decrease in productivity.
Products’ warranty periods and degrees of services can vary depending on the products’ type and territory. Manufacturer’s Warranty of the product can be found on the documentation pages attached to the device. We highly recommend you to closely read the terms of Manufacturer’s Warranty for a particular product provided by a manufacturer before making a purchase.