* Worldwide FREE SHIPPING *
5 Stage Direct Flow R.O. Filtration System
- 5-micron sediment poly block pre-filter to filter suspended particles such as dirt, sand, rust, etc.
- Carbon block to reduce free chlorine, chloramines, chlorine taste and odor.
- High-production 400gpd R.O. membrane encapsulated element to reduce dissolved solids, metal ions, bacteria and viruses, and other suspended particles as small as 0.0001 micron. NSF-certified TFC sheet by Toray®, Japan.
- Two-stage water conditioning combo post-filter.
This R.O. system removes odor and most harmful substances such as heavy metal ions and total dissolved solids from tap water making it tasty, fresh and vital.
- Clean and safe drinking water right in your home. No need to transport and dispose of bottled water any more.
- Factory-preinstalled filters and membrane for faster and easier setup.
- Filters and membrane quick-change housings for easy regular maintenance.
- Compact and beautiful design.
- Automatic flush valve: for peak performance and healthier membrane. 18 seconds of powerful flush at the end of each water filtration cycle prevent the scale and debris buildup on the membrane outer surface.
- Powerful booster pump increases pressure to radically improve the performance and effectiveness of the R.O. unit in all three key areas: increases filtered water flow (production rate), increases rejection rate (improves water purification quality), increases recovery rate (decreases amount of waste water).
- Prolongs the membrane and pre-filter(s) service life due to increased recovery rate.
- Fully automatic operation of the pump box unit: just open the faucet and get clean water instantly; automatic shut off and flush.
- LED indicators: easily understand what the state of your R.O. unit is.
- Split, flexible installation possible where needed: install the pump box up to 50 feet away from the R.O. unit itself. Useful for the situations like lack of space or lack of electrical outlet under the sink, or moving the unit to more appropriate place.
- Idling protection: if you forget to shut off the filtered water faucet for a long time the pump will shut down automatically for you.
- Full separation of electrical components from the membrane and filters of the main R.O. unit makes the regular servicing of your R.O. machine both easy and safe: no need to worry about electrical valves and wires while changing your water filters or membrane.
- Quick fittings for easy tube connections and change of filters.
Direct Flow R.O. Systems Benefits:
Powerful booster pump and high-production R.O. membrane make it possible to build a highend direct flow R.O. machine that offers high performance and water quality.
- Freshness of water filtered in real time. No more stale water from a tank.
- Virtually unlimited filtered water production. While conventional systems with tanks are limited by the tank capacity, and require prolonged timeouts to refill the tank, a direct flow system is limited by the membrane filtration rate only.
- Instant and sustained filtered water flow. It doesn’t depend on how full the tank is.
- Space-saving, compact installation since tank is not needed.
- Better water purification quality due to improved contaminant rejection rate.
- Typically, up to three times less water is wasted per gallon of filtered water, compared to the conventional tank and water storage systems, this is due to the much higher efficiency (recovery) rate. Saves you money and Planet Earth’s water resources!
- Lower cost of ownership due to prolonged service life of pre-filters and membrane, which is in turn a result of higher efficiency rate: less water is treated overall by pre-filters and the membrane for each gallon of permeate produced. This saves the capacity of pre-filters and ensures either less frequent change necessity or better purification.
- Less number of components leads to better reliability.
What's in the Box
- The auto-flush booster pump box unit
- The R.O. filtration unit
- Worldwide adapter ball valve (user configurable to G⅜”, G½”, UNEF9/16-24 connection in either combination)
- Teflon tape roll
- Faucet (depending on SKU)
- Drain saddle
- (26 ft / 8 m) Water tubing ¼”
- ¼” x ¼” union check valve
- ¼” x ¼” x ¼” union tee fitting or Y-fitting
- User’s guide
- Minimum supply water pressure: 7.25 psi (0.05 MPa)
- Maximum supply water pressure: 80 psi (0.55 MPa)
- Minimum water temperature: 41 °F (5 °C)
- Optimal water temperature: 59–77 °F (15–25 °C)
- Maximum water temperature: 95 °F (35 °C) / up to 105 °F (40.5 °C) short-term
- Ambient air temperature: 41–105 °F (5–40.5 °C)
- Water source: tap water supply, chlorinated or non-chlorinated, bacteriologically safe
- Supply water pH range: 4.0-11.0
- Supply water turbidity: < 1 NTU
- Supply water components: Hardness (CaCO3) <180 mg/L ( <10.5 gpg), Iron <0.1 mg/L, Manganese <0.05 mg/L, Hydrogen Sulfide 0.00 mg/L
- Maximum supply water TDS: 1000 ppm
- Indoor use only
- Electrical input: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Electrical plug: US Type A / Europlug CEE 7/16
- Maximum length of the line between the pump unit and the membrane (“split installation”): 50 ft (15 m) (purchase of extra tubing may be required)
- Tubing: ¼”
Performance of the appliance such as filtered water delivery rate, rejection rate, etc. is highly dependent on local conditions (inlet water pressure, temperature, TDS and degree of contamination, etc.) and R.O. system use pattern. Actual performance may vary.
- Filtered water production rating: 400 gpd (1450 lpd) maximum
- Filtered water delivery rate, typical: 0.237–0.292 gpm (0.9–1.1 l/min)
- Membrane rejection rate1, typical: ≥90%
- Recovery rate (system efficiency2), typical: ≥50%
- Drain water flow restrictor: 300 cc (ml/min) nominal, up to 450 cc in working mode, open flow in flush mode.
- Auto-flush duration: 18±5% s
- Idling protection: 120 minutes
- Power consumption: ≤60 W (working mode), ≤40 W (flush mode), ≤2 W (standby mode)
Weight and size:
Pump box unit:
- Size (WDH), body only, excluding protrusions: 8.74 x 4.80 x 12.44” (222 x 122 x 316 mm)
- Weight, without water and tubing: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)
R.O. filtration unit:
- Size (WDH), body only, excluding protrusions: 13.46 x 4.92 x 14.80” (342 x 125 x 376 mm)
- Weight, without water and tubing: 8.8 lbs (4.0 kg)
Shipping Weight: 21.8 lbs (9.9 kg)
Fully CE certified and conforms to Directives and Standards 98/83/EC, 2006/42/EC, 2014/30/EU, 2014/35/EU, (EU) 2015/1787, EN 14652:2005+A1:2007, EN 13443-2:2005+A1:2007, EN 14898:2006+A1:2007, etc.
1 year worldwide limited warranty (+ local regulations if applicable)
1 For all dissolved solids combined as measured by TDS or conductivity meter.
2 Efficiency rating means the percentage of the influent water to the system that is available to the user as reverse osmosis treated water under operating conditions that approximate typical daily usage.