This advanced and innovative booster pump and electronic control valve bot was designed for 35-100 GPD rated reverse osmosis water filtration systems for use in areas with low water pressure, or for users that want maximum performance and the best quality filtered water from their R.O. systems.
This is an ideal companion device and an upgrade option for your existing R.O. machine and let you save on various costs related to its everyday use and maintenance.
Highly recommended for use with most* R.O. systems without pump as a quick and affordable upgrade. Easy installation, no special training, or personnel, or tools required.
Your key benefits:
- Increased production rate of your R.O. system
- Better purification
- Less water waste
- Longer membrane and pre-filters service life
Since the most difficult steps of your R.O. machine setup were already done, namely an adapter valve, a faucet and a drain saddle are all installed, you only need to (re)connect a few tubes to add our Booster Pump Bot to your system.
- Cleaner water
- Shorter storage tank refill time
- Lower water costs on your utility bill
- Less frequent membrane and pre-filter change
- Easier use of your R.O. machine
LED indicators on the front panel allow to easily understand what the state of your R.O. unit is. Ever wondered whether your tank is full or empty? No more guess!
What's in the Box
- The auto-flush booster pump box unit
- (20 ft / 6 m) Water tubing ¼”
- ¼” x ¼” x ¼” union tee quick fitting
- ¼” x ¼” union check valve
- User’s guide
- Minimum inlet water pressure: 7.25 psi (0.05 MPa)
- Maximum inlet water pressure: 61 psi (0.42 MPa) / 80 psi (0.55 MPa) when used together with select Prio® R.O. units
- Minimum water temperature: 41 °F (5 °C)
- Optimal water temperature: 59–77 °F (15–25 °C)
- Maximum water temperature: 95 °F (35 °C) / up to 105 °F (40.5 °C) short-term
- Ambient air temperature: 41–105 °F (5–40.5 °C). Indoor use only.
- Water source: tap water supply, chlorinated or non-chlorinated, bacteriologically safe
- Supply water pH range: 4.0-11.0
- Supply water turbidity: <1 NTU
- Supply water components: Hardness (CaCO3) <180 mg/L (<10.5 gpg), Iron <0.1 mg/L, Manganese <0.05 mg/L, Hydrogen Sulfide 0.00 mg/L
- Maximum supply water TDS: 1000 ppm
- Electrical input: AC 100-240V 50/60 Hz
- Electrical plug: US Type A / Europlug CEE 7/16
- Maximum length of the line between the unit and the membrane (“split installation”): 50 ft (15 m) (purchase of extra tubing may be required)
- Tubing: ¼”
Weight and Size:
- Size (WDH), body only, excluding protrusions: 6.50 x 4.73 x 13.20” (165 x 120 x 335 mm)
- Weight, without water and tubing: 8.6 lbs (3.9 kg)
Performance of the appliance such as pressure boost or flow rate of the connected R.O. unit is highly dependent on local conditions (inlet water pressure, temperature and TDS, R.O. membrane type and flow rating, R.O. unit type and its design specifics) and R.O. system use pattern.
- Typical pressure boost (ΔP, extra pressure built upon the inlet pressure) is up to 50 psi (0.34 MPa) for 35-100 GPD membrane for X845. The higher the GPD rate of the membrane attached or the higher the water temperature the lower is an actual pressure boost for a given setup but the higher the output flow rate in working mode. Typically, in working mode outlet water pressure reaches 80-110 psi for X845 depending on local conditions and membrane used.
- Drain water flow restrictor: 300 cc (ml/min) nominal, up to 450 cc in working mode, open flow in flush mode.
- Auto-flush duration: 18±5% s
- Idling protection: 120 minutes (the unit will shut-off the pump and goes into ‘reset required’ mode if working mode continuous duration reaches 2 hours without interruption)
- Power consumption: ≤60 W (working mode), ≤40 W (flush mode), ≤2 W (standby mode)
CE EMC, CE LV
1 year worldwide limited warranty (+ local regulations if applicable)