- Reduced price
Activated carbon pre-filter Carbon block to reduce free chlorine, chloramines, chlorine taste and odor. Effective reduction of: - dirts, sand and sediment - taste and odor, including chlorine taste and odor - other contaminants* Compatible with all M-, MO-, MOD-series of water purifiers.
Sediment pre-filter 5-micron sediment poly block pre-filter to filter suspended particles such as dirt, sand, rust, etc. Effective reduction of: - rust, dirts, sand and sediment - other contaminants* Compatible with all M-, MO-, MOD-series of water purifiers.
This flagman tankless reverse osmosis water filtration system consists of two units: the innovative electronic control unit with LED indicators, auto-flush and powerful booster pump, and the R.O. filtration unit with high-production R.O. membrane and filters. Together, they provide direct flow capability of on-demand water filtration in real time,...
Activated carbon post-filter and conditioner. Coconut Carbon Block and Re-mineralization Water Conditioning Post-Filter - improves taste and removes odor, remineralizes water* Compatible with all MO-, MOD-series of water purifiers.
Bravo T100 U.F. Countertop All-in-One Water Filter by Prio®
Beautiful, high end all-in-one countertop water filter with sediment filtration stage, coconut shell activated carbon sorption stage and 0.01 micron ultrafiltration membrane final stage for perfect water filtration and conditioning, with the quarter-turn bayonet instant change filter element.
Multi-function diverter included that fits virtually any kitchen sink faucet. You don't have to mount and unmount the filter every time you need clean water. Install the diverter once on the tap, without tools, and use its multi-function valve everyday to divert water to the filter when you need pure water, or bypass the filter for normal tap water. Have a shower sprayer function as a bonus!
Order is usually dispatched same or next working day
Unused items can be returned within 14 days after delivery
All-in-One Countertop Water Filter with Ultrafiltration
- High-quality multi-stage filtration
- Easy-change filter element
- Quick setup without tools
- Fits every faucet
- Beautiful design that matches any kitchen style
Ideal choice for rented (and any other) apartments
Install it in minutes without tools and touching a thing in sink deck or plumbing system, and start enjoying great tasting and safe water instantly.
Multi-function diverter included that fits virtually any kitchen sink faucet. You don’t have to mount and unmount the filter every time you need clean water. Install the diverter once on the tap, without tools, and use its multi-function valve everyday to divert water to the filter when you need pure water, or bypass the filter for normal tap water.
- On-tap multi-function diverter valve included
- Universal adapters fit most faucets
- Tool-free connection
- Quarter-turn, instant-change filter element
Multi-Stage Deep Filtration
- 5-micron Sediment Poly Pre-Filter
- Coconut Granular Activated Carbon
- Ultrafiltration Hollow Fiber Membrane 0.01 micron
Conforms to Directives and Standards EU 2015/1787, 98/83/EC, EN13443-2:2005+A1:2007, EN14898:2006+A1:2007, EN14652:2005+A1:2007, etc.
1 year worldwide limited warranty (+ local regulations if applicable)
- Allowable water temperature: +5 - +35 ° С
- Operating water temperature: +5 - +18 ° С
- Permissible ambient temperature: +5 - +40 ° С
- Operating ambient temperature: +14 - +24 ° С
- Supply water pressure: from 0.14 to 0.80 MPa
- Maximum instant inlet pressure (hydraulic shock): 1.6 MPa
- Installation type: "near the sink"
- Recommended filtration rate: up to 2 l / min.
- Installed cartridge: a combined three-stage cartridge K898
- The degree of purification from dissolved impurities (acc. to free chlorine level): up to 99%
- The degree of purification from mechanical impurities larger than 0.01 microns: up to 99%
- Resource of a replaceable cartridge: 6 months.
- Overall dimensions (excluding liner and protruding parts): 175x94x265 mm
- Weight (net, without water): 1.2 kg
- System lifetime*: 5 years
- Shelf life (before use): 3 years from the date of production
*Change the disposable cartridge every 6 months or sooner if you observe a noticeable reduction in water flow rate.
No customer reviews for the moment.
Quick-change encapsulated filter element for Bravo T100 countertop water filter. 3 stage all-in-one filtration: sediment (PP), sorption (granular activated carbon) and ultrafiltration (hollow fiber membrane). Features quarter-turn bayonet mount for quick and easy replacement. Service life: ~4000 L or up to 1 year (depends on feed water quality, actual...
This is a multi-stage under the sink water filtration system featuring hollow fiber ultrafiltration 0.01 micron membrane as well as sediment and coconut carbon sorption pre-filtration stages. Easy-change filters, high end fit and finish, slim, space saving design, zero-noise operation and high clean water production rate. Designer faucet and installation...